Climate Camp Scotland has teamed up with Glasgow Calls Out Polluters to bring you #RisingClyde – a roundup of public actions happening at the COP26 climate conference in and around Glasgow over the next two weeks. We will be providing:
>> Action call-outs on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
>> Regularly updated Glasgow actions calendar
>> Press office for radical actions, call us for help!
>> Tonnes of cool videos, comics, explainers, zines and fun on our socials.
>> ‘Town Crier’ to attend actions on request to announce useful info.
[There is a] Signal Group as an open, non-secure notice board for action call outs – [Contact GCOP or CCS for further info on how to join].
GCOP and CCS Comms Team #RisingClyde
Public Actions at COP26
- #DefundClimateChaos Climate Memorial 10am, Clydeside Amphitheatre, Glasgow [details]
- The Era of Injustice is Over: Opening Event 2pm, Landing Hub – Entrances on McAlpine Street x Broomielaw & Carrick Street, Glasgow [details]
- Stop Climate Horror – march through Edinburgh before COP26 11am, Middle Meadow Walk, Edinburgh [details]
- Raise the Banners for Climate Justice All day, Glasgow-wide [details]
- Divest Discobedience 3pm, Donald Dewar Statue, Glasgow [details]
- Toxic Tour of Glasgow 10.30am, George Sq., Glasgow [eventbrite]
- Green State Vision: West Papua’s Struggle for Climate Justice 12pm, 220 Broomielaw [details]
- Day of Action against Militarism and the Climate Global [details]
- Toxic Tour of Glasgow 1pm, George Sq., Glasgow [eventbrite]
- Introduction to Direct Action 6.30pm, CCA Glasgow [details]
- Migrant Justice March 10am, Kenmure St, Glasgow